‘The Scout Challenge’ Registration is NOW Open on ScoutX Discord
ScoutX Testnet is the world’s first DeFi protocol that allows you to invest in athlete earnings. With a few recent upgrades, including the all-new Mobile version, ScoutX Testnet is the place to be if you’re an avid sports fan.
For those who have a keen eye on talent or are avid fans of tennis, ScoutX is launching a contest just for you.
Behold — ‘The Scout Challenge’!
If you think you have the skill to ‘scout’ new players or profitable trades on the ScoutX Testnet, this is just for you. The user with the highest total amount during a specified time frame during the French Open will be adjudged the contest's winner.
- Contest: the Scout Challenge
- Duration: 29th May to 6th June 2022* (subject to change)
- Registrations end at 10:30 AM EST, 27th May 2022
To register for ‘The Scout Challenge’:
- You would have to register a new ScoutX Testnet account using Magic Link or through Metamask.
- You would have to enroll yourselves with your Discord ID (i.e. Name#XXXX) and new wallet addresses using this link
- No trades can be executed using this account before the start of the contest. If more than 2000 SUSD is available in the wallet, it will not be considered.
- Defaulters will be given a one day window to re-enter with new accounts,or else they will not be eligible.
- The account with the Highest Total Balance, where Total Balance = Current Value + Wallet Balance, will win!
To create a new wallet, check this guide out or you can always connect with the team on the ScoutX discord.
The contest might sound easy but with a lot of competition among the ScoutX fam, do you have what it takes to be the Best Scout in the ScoutX community? Register yourselves before the deadline closes on the ScoutX Discord.
Join our Discord to continue the conversation and say hi to the team and community.